Thank you so much for your interest! I will happily accept requests from publishers, authors, and publicists to read, review, and promote. My preference is ARC's or finished copies of the books. I would also love to participate in interviews, guest posts, blog tours, or giveaways to help promote your book.
Due to a growing schedule of independent/self-published books for review, I am currently accepting these titles on an extremely limited case-by-case basis.
I love to read and spend quite a bit of time doing so. I love to share my thoughts about a book while I'm reading and when I've finished with a book. I do this by posting on my blog and by using Twitter often. When I finish a review, I tend to crosspost it on GoodReads, Amazon, and my blog's Facebook page.
While I do read across most genres, I do have favorites. That being said, accepting your request or offer does not guarantee a review.
If you have a specified timeframe for your review, please let me know your wishes in your request. Otherwise, I will try to read books/ARC's in the order that I received them.
I can be reached at asheley.tart@ gmail.com and I do my best to return emails as soon as possible. No response after several days can best be viewed as a respectful decline. Please contact me if you have any questions.
- Contests will be open to those 13 years of age and older, unless specifically noted.
- The ending date for the contest will be featured on the contest post and the contest form/Rafflecopter widget.
- Winners are determined by either the Rafflecopter widget or Random.org, depending on how the contest is running.
- Winners will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond after the contest has ended.
- If I have not heard from the winner after 48 hours, a new winner will be determined.
- I have the right to disqualify any entries as I determine fit.
- I have the right to disqualify multiple entries.
- I have the right to end an contest early.